You can check out my site as much as you like, but using the Facebook Connect option under the comment box, allows me to attach a real person to your comments. So feel free to use that feature before leaving a comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me...

    Thursday, February 5, 2009

    Artist to look out for : Melanie Fiona

    So Tuesday night my production partner J and I go to this listening party for a new artist on SRC/Title 9/Universal Motown records named Melanie Fiona. Now I'm not gonna front, I ain't know who the fuck this girl was prior to this. The main objective of the night was really to network (which we did, and was quite funny actually. I'm gonna dedicate the next post to that part of the night) because, there was a nice amount of press, and music industry people that were supposed to be there. Long story short, she killed it. To me at least. It was also mentioned that she opened for Kanye West for 10 dates during the European leg of his glow in the dark tour. Her album is supposed to be dropping this "spring" (I'm sure you know what quotations usually mean) and I really feel shes gonna blow up. Just remember who put you on. pewwnn...

    Here's her first single "Give it to me"



    and heres her EPK:

    blog comments powered by Disqus