You can check out my site as much as you like, but using the Facebook Connect option under the comment box, allows me to attach a real person to your comments. So feel free to use that feature before leaving a comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me...

    Friday, February 6, 2009

    got em!

    From joystiq.com

    "They say there are some things you just can't make up. The accompanying photos, received today from an anonymous tipster who works at one of Sony's distribution centers, are definitely some of them.

    What you see are "PS2 consoles" returned to retailers -- such as Best Buy and Walmart -- then subsequently sent to Sony for credit. We're not sure what's more silly: that someone would try to pass off a wooden replica PS2 for return, or that someone would actually take the time to make a wooden PS2 with such detail. The question of "Who would accept these for return?" must also be raised."


    Thats some crazy shit right there. reminds me of the scam (:x) my friends and I used to do, to get full retail vouchers from nike



    blog comments powered by Disqus